Story Saver for WhatsApp
So, you liked a status/story and want to save it? Your friends seem to get annoyed when you frequently ask them to send stories. You don’t need to worry now! Let us introduce the best story saver for WhatsApp.
How to use story saver for WhatsApp
- Download the story saver app from play store.
- Open your WhatsApp and once see the status which you want to save.
- Open Story Saver for WhatsApp (Savezy) app and click on video stories. (You can select between video stories or image stories based upon your requirement)
- Now open the story which you want to save
- Click on Save Button to Save the story. (This story will now be saved in saved stories)
- You can even share the story directly to WhatsApp without saving it. Just click on the share button and share to WhatsApp.
Features of Story Saver for WhatsApp – Savezy
- Easy to Use and User-Friendly, Elegant User Interface (UI)
- You can Save, Share or even Delete the Stories
- A fine Grid Layout Gallery for viewing all types of stories
- In-Built Video Player. No need to switch to other apps for playing videos
- You can view the stories even after 24 hours. (Yeah! It works even in offline mode)
- Junk Stories Cleaner – cleans all your junk old stories. (Very helpful when the device storage is full)
You can also watch the below video to understand how to save and share WhatsApp Stories/Statuses.
I hope by now, you have understood, how to save WhatsApp Stories! Feel free to comment down if you face any problems or any suggestions!